- March 14,2018 JGIC BIBLE STUDY
Topic : When Christian love maters
Text : 1Corinthians 13 :1-13
Different kinds of Love ...Phileo, Heros , Agape .
- In the thirteen chapter of First epistle to Corinthians ,Paul is telling us that unless we have Agape Love , we cant really love with genuine love .
- Questions . When does Christian love matter .
- 1. Our Lord Jesus Christ teaches us that unless we don't love our enemies , we are not different from pagans
- 2.That we must love our enemies and pray for them
- 3. That we ought to leave the revenge into Gods hands
- 4.That we must feed our enemy when they are hungry and give them water when they are thirsty
- 5.That we must assist them and help them and their belongings
- 6. That we must forgive them because they don't know what they are doing
- What makes this possible .
- The love of God 1jhn4:9. 2 cor.5:14-15
- The Spirit of God Gal 5:22
- Our willingness to imitate our Lord Jesus Christ Eph5:1
- Our willingness to follow Jesus example 1peter2:21
- If we really love God 1john4:20-21
- Conclusion . Without love( Agape) all we are doing is just a waste and useless .
- Prayer : Father create in me a new heart to truly love even my enemy.
Please join JGIC joint with Eglesia Pentecostal Real de Vida
for a special evening of praise and worship service
Saturday , November 25,2017